If you are working in the office or studying in the colleges and most of the websites are blocked by administrator department, most of people are not aware about how to unblock websites blocked by administrator So, here I will tell you through my this article how to open blocked sites in office, colleges or anywhere. Most of these sites are blocked by the network administrator or ISP. Also If you want to know how to access blocked sites in Google chrome or in any browser, you have just followed simple steps which I’ve added below. The administrator network blocked most of the websites expect education related and office related work websites, It’s really hard to access these websites on this network.
This feel so annoying when you want to access your favourite sites for listening music, social media YouTube, downloading files, payment gateways, and many more sites, that sites are blocked by your administrator IT department, then you cannot do anything, you have to just close the web browser and do your work. When you try to access these blocked websites then there will be a message appear in front of your monitor like Website not available, Stop this website is blocked and the connection is not private or Site not access. Sometimes administrator also adds Search filter on Google chrome browser which gives you a filtered result which filters by administrator department.
If you are using Google chrome then you don’t need to worry and also you don’t need to add any types of third-party VPN in your PC or computer. There are many proxy websites are available on the Internet which provides you to open the blocked websites within a span of time, but keep in mind that when you need to do any types of payment through website and that website is blocked then don’t use proxy IPs sometimes it’s may causes a big problems. If you have Google Chrome web browser, then no need to worry here we will tell you how to change proxy in chrome to another country. All the blocked websites will be open by this proxy google chrome browser settings. You have to just follow few steps and now you can surf what you want. This is will also work as VPN for your PC. If you want to know how to add VPN in PC this procedure or steps will also work as a VPN for your PC. So let’s starts.
What is proxy server and It’s types
Proxy server is a network which creates a connection between users and computers. In other forms a proxy server acts as a middle junction between users PC and the Internet, making requests in place of your actual computer. Basically, If you are browsing anything on your PC or computer then your ISP know everything like your location, what you have surf, your IP address and many things which you have done so far.
This is a reason which most of the people uses VPN to protect their Internet IPs and locations.
Types of Proxy servers
- Anonymous proxy: As name define anonymous so this proxy server works likes anonymously which hide IP, location when you request something from the server.
- Transparent proxy: This is a proxy server which used in most of the office and work area network. This server forward your request to the destination without any concealing of your PC information.
- Higly Anonymous proxy: This is great advanced anonymous proxy servers which hide your IP, presence and location which destination wouldn’t know about your location and you can surf the Internet with anonymously.
If you want to read more about proxy server you can read it from here: Proxy servers
How to unblock websites blocked by administrator on Google chrome
Follow below steps how to access blocked websites on Google chrome which added here with Images.
- Step-1: Open Google chrome browser from PC or MAC and click on right side upper three Dot.
- Step-2: When you clicked on three Dots of the Google chrome browser then new tab will be open find on this tab settings, click on settings
- Step-3: when you click on settings of the Google chrome browser then new window of settings tab will open, If you want to directly open settings tab then type this –> chrome://settings/ on your chrome browser.
Scroll down your mouse cursor and find for the Advanced
- Step-4: Click on Advanced Icon, when you’ve clicked on advanced Icon then more advanced settings like privacy security, language passwords, printing, system and Reset are open.
- Step-5: When you clicked on the advanced Icon then find here for System in the system section click on Open proxy settings. As mentioned on the above Image.
- Step-6: After clicked on Open proxy settings new window will be open of Internet Properties, here you can see many settings tab, so you need to click on Connections tab of the Internet properties.
- Step-7: In the connections tab click on LAN settings Button. Added on the just above Image.
- Step-8: When you clicked on the LAN setting there will be a new tab open of LAN settings, If Automatically detect settings is checked then Uncheck this box and mark checked on Proxy server section on the Use a proxy server for your LAN.
- Step-9: When you’ve checked the first box of Proxy server then you can see the two box I.e Address and Port will be able to editable (here you can enter details of your IPs which you have selected), here you need to add IP address and port of that IP address.
- Step-10: Now how to find IP address and Port according to countries, so below I’ve added some useful sites which provide IPs and Port list according to their countries.
When you have entered IP address and port then press on OK button and start browsing the Internet, For the best practice always select Https –> Yes IPs from the IP section.
Sites are below, you can use any one of them to find IPs and Port according to you.
How to unblock websites on chrome
If you still stuck and not able to do that above mentioned steps how to open unblocked sites on chrome then here you can add a Chrome browser extension which name is Browsec VPN – Free and Unlimited VPN this free, which helps to create VPN on your browsers and you can access blocked sites in your Office, schools and colleges. This chrome browser extension very easy to use you have to just click on Add to chrome button and get install on your chrome browser. With this chrome extension you can unblock blocked websites without proxy on your chrome browser. This tool will help you to get you to get access any content on the Internet, enhance your privacy online, no need to add third-party software on you PC. So let’s start browsing your favorite website on chrome like YouTube, Facebook and much more sites.
Above steps work on all the platform of the Google chrome in MAC and PC. If some websites are blocked in your office, colleges and schools then you can apply these steps which mentioned above and unblock websites blocked by the administrator. When you have finished your work then keep default settings as previous was, apply same procedure in the opposite manners. If you face any problem let us know we will help you and also give us a rating for this post.